Pages

This is a fun blog.

It is for me to keep in touch with my students and all others who create art and/or enjoy art....any medium.

It is for all of us to include our thoughts, ideas, happenings, and show our artwork. Just e-mail me those ideas and photos and I will post them to this blog. Please do !!! It will make it a group blog.

Enter your e-mail address in the "Follow by Email" to the right, if you would like to get email notification each time something has been posted. If you don't wish to do that...be sure to check back often...as I hope to post very often. You can also add the blog address to your favorites.

To enlarge any photo...just click on it.

(If this is your first time visiting this blog.... scroll down to (or look at the "Blog Archive" section) for the Tuesday, Aug 28th posting which was the first posting with info. These blogs add the newest posting on top).


Enjoy......


Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quote:  "Why fit in when you were born to Stand Out".  Dr Seuss.

Blog Views: This week...USA, Russia, Germany and Colombia.

Viewer Contribution: Mel McRobert is sharing a new Plein Air painting he did at the beach. I love he sent along the view photos. You might remember his other  Plein Air painting he shared with us on September 9.

He said:
" Here is a small plein air painting I did last
 weekend at the beach and the weather was great!
This was done at Nehalem Bay State Park. With this painting I premixed my
colors and started with the sky and painted down to the front.
I'm trying to learn to keep it simple and to finish under an hour. I am
happy how it turned out (but it went one hour and 40 min)."



Thank you, Mel, for sharing.

1 comment:

  1. Joni-- I wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying the artwork and backstories on your blog. Please tell the folks to keep sharing their paintings, and thanks!

    Sarah G

    ReplyDelete